Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 34

Today was also known as a lazy Sunday. Woke up at around 11pm and went out to have lunch. Some of the peeps decided to went mouse street again, while I decided to slack in hostel with the rest who are not going. Throughout the whole afternoon, I watched movie on my laptop and took a nap. Woke up and realized that it was already evening time. I walked out to have dinner with peeps and that's so much for this Sunday. Reached back at the hostel to realized that our internet connection has been cut off. Our room is not only the victims, as soon we found out that the whole stretch of our corridor's internet were gone. I heard that because we paid for the internet service for only 4 weeks, hence the supply were gone. In the end, they paid for the service for another 2 weeks so we can have internet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home